Jumat, 15 Oktober 2010

they are what I called "sejawat" AMIN, INSYA ALLAH!


yeaaaaahhh

I showed you some of my old photos
all of things captured when I was in first year as a college student
first year studied deeply serious about medical
first year lived in the dorm, alone (but crowded people in there)
first year met lot of friends from many provinces in Indonesia, even from other country (just one:malaysia,hehe)


well, it's been 2 years ago, but the memories never be forgotten for us


as I said I need to burn my spirit in my last posted, so I found them
they are what I called  "rekan sejawat"
together to reach our dreams
together happy for passing exams
together confused for an extreme hard lesson
together got stressed for preparing exams
together doing some tasks, homeworks, and even made notes


together, to be "Moslem Doctors"


I should be more dilligent to reach my dreams,
honestly, I don't wanna be the last to get out from my campus; who wants to, anyway??NO ONE


I hope we can stand together, too, my friends
in auditorium, wear Toga in our head
hold the paper of our graduation certificate
and the next year,
we promise to be the real Moslem Doctors, who will keep up what we're going to do to our holy book: AlQuran and Hadits of Rasulullah SAW
and see our parents stand in the same room (God, may our parents have a longer life, Amin)
they must be VERY PROUD OF US,
we see their smile and maybe some tears fall down from their eyes, and so do us :')


so,
please don't be a lazy girl, dhita
don't get left behind
GANBATTE!
HAMASAH!
SEMANGAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!


bless my way dear Almighty God, my ALLAH SWT
withour your approval, I won't be futher in this way
remind me,always
forgive me when I forgot to say Alhamdulillah for everything You give to me
this post is one of my way to remind of my laziness


what's yours? :) share with me if you want

best regard,
dhita

2 komentar:

  1. Chaiyo, Gambatte kudasai... Perjalanan masih panjang.

    BalasHapus
  2. yaaaaa,semangatttt makasih wahyu
    so does you, my friend :)
    sampe tahun brapa sekolah di malaysia yu??

    BalasHapus